Saturday, 27 October 2012

10% of Cancer Research Christmas Shop

Cancer Research UK is a very worthwhile charity, so shop with a lighter heart by knowing that 100% of the profits will go towards supporting cancer care.  Simply visit http://giftshop.cancerresearchuk.org/christmas-1.html and have a look at their range of new items cards, crackers, stocking fillers, wrap and much more.  You can claim your 10% off with the code XMASCRUK10 



For us beauty lovers, how about a Read My Lips mirror marker lipstick? (link)

Or celebrate french beauty with a french toast Eiffel Tower toaster art marker thingy.  I'm not sure how to describe it, but I want one! (link) And it costs a little over £2.

Of course, Christmas is all about cats.  I'll be indulging in some of these for my friends and family (link)
They also have some cool nail art kits which will be perfect for anyone with a passion for beauty and art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!