Tuesday, 13 November 2012

10% off beauty, 500 points AND 20% off Debenhams?!I

What a crazy offer!  I have just found out about this and been stocking up on a few essentials, adding a few gifts to my basket and shopping for a Christmas party dress.
I love this collection- so chick, and the images are gorgeous!


While there I spotted the awesome Slendertone system (link to my post) is reduced from £120 to £100.  It basically stimulates your muscles to tense and relax, building tone.  I wear my abdominal one a couple of times a week while doing other jobs at home- so it exercises me while I'm also using the time to wash up, read and type! Link to Slendertone at Debenhams.  Great time saver and a good gift!


The Debenhams beauty department online is one of my favourite places to browse and show (especially when they have sales!).  If you are after Mac, Chanel, YSL, Guerlain, Dior, Benefit, Tom Ford (get this brand on sale if you can- it's amazing!), Origins, Estee Lauder, Urban Decay and so much more- then click HERE to have a nose and drool!  (P.s. spend over £40 and get 500 points (=£5 voucher) and free delivery with the code SHBC.  So you get 10% (or 20% off everything none beauty) free delivery and £5 till midnight!  What are you waiting for!?

2 comments:

  1. I've already been naughty and ordered a few things. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good bargain! What have you ordered? xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!