Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Free Jemma Kidd i-define Mascara / Jemma Kidd SALE

Simply pick up this month's UK edition of Marie Claire magazine and taped to the front is a Jemma Kidd Mascara.  I haven't tried this yet, but everyone likes a bargain!  The mascara is worth £19 and you can read more about it on the Jemma Kidd website- only it's currently down...


Some magazines have a primer with them instead.  Worth a look!


However if you skip to Space NK (link) then I saw nearly the entire Jemma Kidd range is on sale... I  have tried a few things and like them, so worth picking up a few things.   I get the feeling some new products are about to be launched.....


Anyone picked up any good magazine freebie's recently?  I was going to mention the Glamour/Nail's inc here too, but I've hit a snag- my bottle wont open.  It's glued tight... and i'm gutted!

3 comments:

  1. Would putting the bottle in warm water for an hour or so loosen the glue? It might do the trick. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good plan- I'll try anything- think its just the polish has dried and acting like glue. Thanks :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    The mascara and the primer both are worth £19, not the mascara alone. Sorry to point that out, x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!