Sunday, 21 April 2013

Double Debenhams Beauty Points!

That's 6 points per £1 on all their Beauty Club Award Winners for 2013.  These products don't just win because someone picked a name out a hat- they have been voted for.  Lots of people voted them the best products.  I agree with some of the choices
Some of the winners!

  •  L'occitane hand cream is a staple item in my handbag these days
  • Mac Lipsticks- so creamy with a delicate fragrance
  • Clarins skincare is affordable yet gets results
  • Origins Ginger Scrub is heavenly- a real shower treat!
Shop the winners (some discounted) and collect extra points for your beauty card.  Sadly mine was stolen but I'm getting in replaced shortly- so do some shopping for me!  To view the winners, click this link!

What products would win your beauty awards?

2 comments:

  1. I nee to join the beauty club!

    I believe they're also doing 10% off all make up and fragrances, get in!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes they were (see my latest offers post) :) Worth having a card! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!