Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Year Deals

Happy New Year!
There are lots of deals floating about so I thought Id blog a few and share the love!

E.l.f. make great products at an afforable price.  Get items from the studio range if you can.  I have several elf studio brushes and can really recommend them.

£10 off E.L.F.  www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
Codes UK & EU ::
 1634729     
ITALY :: 1793435
 
I have bought a few items from Boohoo and so far hey have held up well.  The dresses are worth a look.
Boohoo.com 10% off with the code NEWYOU
 
 
Finally the SpaceNK sale (link) is worth a look.  I have picked up a few items and they are arriving over several days... fingers crossed they are ok!  It is also worth watching for returns.
Let me know if you have any offers or codes!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!